When we re-open you will find we have implemented the following measures for your safety and comfort.
We are committed to building back better and have been working hard to find the right balance between high sanitary measures and low environmental impact.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all common areas and high-contact surfaces every hour.
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing measures wherever possible. And when close contact is unavoidable, face masks will be required.
- Staff will be advised to maintain strict hygiene measures including frequent handwashing and keeping the exchange of items between staff and guests to an absolute minimum.
- Disinfectant sprays or gels will be available in all public areas and guest rooms.
- We do not provide daily room cleaning, however, if you are staying multiple nights and require fresh towels or would like your room refreshed special arrangements can be made.
- Rooms will be left vacant in-between stays to provide sufficient time for deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- Breakfast will be served a la carte (no buffets) with sufficient space between tables and adhering to exemplary food hygiene protocols.
- Hotel amenities and area information will be made available online so that guests can find everything they need to plan an enjoyable stay using their personal smartphones, messaging can be relayed via WhatsApp.
- All staff is trained to respond quickly and report to health officials when possible COVID-19 infection is suspected in either themselves, guests or others.
- Rooms charges will be processed electronically by the same payment method provided to secure your booking.
- We will take advantage of email and WhatsApp to stay in contact with guests prior to and during their stay. If you have any questions or comments at any time please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Limited tours and activities will be available and can be arranged.
We will continue to monitor and update these new protocols as we receive new information.